Steam Injection Valve type 27 SE
There are two common applications:
- Direct and quick pre-heating of media and/or vessels
- Steam stripping and sanitisation to remove monomers or impurities in polymerisation processes.
The choice of a piston or disc injection valve design is process and media driven:
- A solid piston design is suitable for full bore, high flow rate applications with vibrations.
- Disc style injection valves are more suitable where space is limited, the required flow rate is low or where low or zero emissions to atmosphere are important.
- Piston or disc valve design
- Metal to metal sealing
- Replaceable seat and injection head
- Customised arrangement of holes for any required
- gas or vapor injection
- Non clogging