Steam Control & Conditioning Valve type 27 DU/R
- In contrast to the control valve, for steam conditioning cooling water is injected through the spindle in proportion to the stroke and therefore the steam flow through the valve.
- A two stage pressure drop is standard but up to two more stages can be added in the seat area and up to three fixed silencer plates can be fixed in the widened outlet.
- This multi stage reduction splits the pressure drip across each stage and reduces noise.
- Wear, erosion and corrosion are minimised by the choice of special cage and seat materials, as well stelliting or Colmonoy treating.
- The valve disc is pressure relieved so the actuators can be relatively small.
- Graphite packing and metallic, specially hardened sealing surfaces.
- Special materials available for non water/steam applications.
- Available with standard PM actuator but also with piston actuator, air motor or electric actuators.
- Intelligent or standard positioners as per customer preference.